This beautifully crafted, all stainless steel Art Deco influenced, Traditional Design Eltham Collection Shaving Gift Set features the finest shaving accessories neccessary for the perfect indulgent wet shave:
- Safety Razor — A monogrammed and laser engraved, all stainless steel Eltham collection double edge safety razor, offering a guaranteed life time of close, comfortable shaves
- Shaving Brush — An Eltham collection synthetic fibre hair (vegan friendly) shaving brush for creating a dense, creamy shaving lather
- Stand — Stainless steel shaving set stand to ensure the razor and shaving brush hang correctly after use
Reasons to buy
- Eltham Collection Shaving Gift Set — This Art Deco influenced collection is named after Eltham Palace, which features an interior widely regarded as the finest example of 1930’s Art Deco design seen in Britain today
- 100% stainless steel — These items will never corrode or rust. This Shaving Gift Set is engineered to last a lifetime.
- Hand polished to an impeccable mirror finish — Each item is polished by skilled metal craftsmen to achieve the highest standard mirror finish
- Ideal for regular wet shaving and for shaving sensitive skin — Your double edge safety razor offers a 'mild' close shave, minimising nicks and cuts
- Extremely low cost-per-shave — Double edge razor blades cost a fraction of the price of cartridge razor blades
- Highest grade synthetic fibres (vegan friendly) — Additionally, your shaving brush features replaceable fibres, simply unscrew brush head from the handle to replace in future years
- Luxury packaging — Your Shaving Gift Set is presented in a branded, red sateen bedded gift box
- Genuinely made in Great Britain — Designed, engineered, polished, assembled and packaged in the UK
- PLASTIC FREE & kind to the environment — Your Shaving Gift Set is a zero waste shaving solution
- International shipping & FREE UK Shipping — All orders fully trackable through our delivery partner DHL
More about safety razors
- Why shave with a safety razor?
Safety razors give you a close shave, reduce the risk of razor burn, ingrown hairs, and yield a remarkably low cost-per-shave. Read more.
- How do I use a safety razor?
In this article, we guide you through your very first shave with your safety razor. Read more.
Illustration No. 2 from article shows common direction of beard growth
Shaving brush care
To realise the full potential from your shaving brush, after each use, your brush needs to be rinsed in warm water then hung upside down to allow all moisture to work downwards to the fibre ends, then evaporate.
- Safety razor
Weight: 110g (head 37g, handle 73g)
Total razor length: 100mm
Safety razor head width: 43mm
Safety razor head type: Closed comb, scalloped safety bar
Blade gap: 0.65mm (mild)
Material: Grade 316 stainless steel (highest grade)
- Shaving brush
Handle material: Stainless steel
Shaving brush weight: 180g & height: 112mm
Brush loft: 54mm (height at base of hair to tip)
Brush knot base: Ø21mm (diameter at base of hair)
- Shaving set stand
Material: Stainless steel
Height: 112mm (162mm incl. brush) & width: 78mm