Key Razor Features
- Contemporary design safety razor with smooth, sleek safety bar
- Offers a 'mild' close shave, minimising nicks and cuts
- Ideal for regular wet shaving and for shaving sensitive skin
- 100% stainless steel cap, plate and handle
- Plastic free shaving solution
- Hand polished to an impeccable mirror finish
- Optimum weighted shaving razor to improve the shaving experience
- Monogrammed detailing at end of handle
- Laser etched 'Made in Britain' logo on base plate
- Presented in a premium luxury gift box
The Osterley Safety Razor features an elegant, understated design from the tip of the head, to the end of the handle.
Shaving with a safety razor is now very popular once more, as men seek how to acquire the closest, smoothest possible wet shave.
This safety razor makes a perfect gift item, or an elegant addition to a daily or weekend wash bag for oneself.
Note: Razor supplied with a single double edge blade.
More about safety razors
- Why shave with a safety razor?
Safety razors give you a close shave, reduce the risk of razor burn, ingrown hairs, and yield a remarkably low cost-per-shave. Read more.
- How do I use a safety razor?
In this article, we guide you through shaving with your safety razor. Read more.
Illustration No. 2 from article shows common direction of beard growth
Safety razor weight: 110g (head 37g, handle 73g)
Total razor length: 100mm
Safety razor head width: 43mm
Safety razor head type: Closed comb, smooth safety bar
Blade gap: 0.65mm (mild)
Razor material: Grade 316 stainless steel (highest grade)