The perfect gift for the gentleman in your life. Or, an inspired purchase for discerning gentlemen looking for the highest quality shaving tools, offering an indulgent, close and comfortable wet shave.
Each beautifully crafted Contemporary Design Shaving Gift Set features an:
- Osterley collection 3-piece double edge, monogrammed safety razor
- Osterley collection synthetic fibre, vegan friendly shaving brush featuring engraved detailing
- Engraved stainless steel shaving set stand
- Luxury gift box; choose from white or red sateen
Reasons to buy this Shaving Gift Set
- Each item in your Gift Set is hand polished to an impeccable, mirror finish
- Your double edge safety razor is optimum weighted to encourage a particularly close, clean shave
- Highest quality synthetic fibre shaving brush, closely matching the aesthetic and water absorbent characteristics of natural badger hair
- Replaceable shaving brush fibres — unscrew fibres from the handle and replace
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Kind to the environment - your Shaving Gift Set (including packaging) are completely plastic free
- FREE trackable UK shipping
More about safety razors
- Why shave with a safety razor?
Safety razors give you a close shave, reduce the risk of razor burn, ingrown hairs, and yield a remarkably low cost-per-shave. Read more.
- How do I use a safety razor?
In this article, we guide you through your very first shave with your safety razor. Read more.
Shaving brush care
To realise the full potential from your shaving brush, after each use, your brush needs to be rinsed in warm water then hung upside down to allow all moisture to work downwards to the fibre ends, then evaporate.
- Safety razor: Eltham collection, stainless steel. Weight 110g & length 100mm
- Shaving brush: Eltham collection, stainless steel. Weight 180g & height 105mm. Loft 54mm (height at base of hair to tip). Knot base Ø21mm (diameter at base of hair)
- Shaving set stand: Stainless steel. Weight 180g & height 112mm (155mm incl. brush) & width 78mm